That work they way you need them to
Customized liquid resins your company needs
Resins made just for you
Chances are, if you need resin, you also have specific processes and operating conditions that require customization of the product. In dealing with LRBG Chemicals, you’re getting:
- Specialized chemistry for your specific process characteristics and requirements
- Custom-engineered OSB resins to best suit your mill’s specific, targeted press cycle times and feedstock materials
- High level of responsiveness for your process issues and modifications
- Extremely low formaldehyde emissions once the resin is completely cured
Our “resole” type phenolic resins are manufactured in Longueuil, Quebec.
Sold in liquid form, they’re used primarily for:
- adhesives for OSB
- medium density fiberboard (MDF)
- external grade particleboard
Liquids are transported by tanker truck, with an effective service area.