Exceptional insulation and fire resistant properties
Intumescent paint creates safe, ideal conditions for your products
Intumescent paint is an environmentally-friendly, water-based primer that’s simple to apply with a brush, a roller or by spraying.
We can pigment our product to any color in order to be aesthetically appealing. It’s resistant, with a long-lasting, high quality polyurethane finish that has little odor, dries fast, doesn’t wash off and is easy to paint.
What’s more, our intumescent paint won’t peel, crack or chip and cleans up with water, so it’s not messy.
The product has great adhesion to wood, engineered wood and gypsum but let’s discuss what happens under fire.
- Expands to several times its original thickness to create a protective charred layer;
- Insulates and deflects heat away from any combustible substrate
- Won’t burn or promote combustion
- Deters flames from spreading
- Generates little smoke
- Diminishes fire by removing fuel
- Protects coated substrates with exceptional insulation properties